Mountain Valley Mint loose leaf tea is a treat for the senses. This minty delight has a lovely undertone of Honeycrisp Apples and a light touch of lemon. Made with all organic ingredients and is caffeine free. This tea is excellent hot or cold.
Mountain Valley Mint
• Handcrafted at The Southwest Washington Coast
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs
• Artisan Loose Leaf Blend From Beach House Teas
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Gluten Free/Vegan
• 2 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea depending on taste
HOW TO STEEP
1 HEAPING TSP
Scoop loose-leaf tea into infuser
Heat fresh water
8 FL OZ
Pour water over tea
Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor
Use fresh leaves often
At Beach House Teas we take great care to package and seal our tea for the absolute freshest taste and why we package our teas within 30 days of blending. All our tea is carefully crafted in small batches and immediately sealed in a resealable natural Kraft stand up pouch.
All products at Beach House Teas are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Because of this, appearance may differ slightly with each batch.
5 7/8" x 3 1/2" x 9 1/8"
Sold in cases of five 2 oz tea pouches
• Organic Pacific Northwest Peppermint
• Organic Spearmint
• Organic Lemon Verbena
• Organic Basil
• Organic Pacific Northwest Honeycrisp Apples
• Organic Pure Extracts
Other listings from Beach House Teas
- Beachgrass Green Artisan Loose Leaf Tea (Case of 5)
- Beach House Teas