Hood River Rooibos is 100% organic rooibos tea blended with ginger root and Pacific Northwest Honeycrisp Apples. This combination of sweet apple mixed with the heat of ginger and the earthy flavor of rooibos is perfect for the winter season.
Hood River Rooibos
• Handcrafted at The Southwest Washington Coast
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs
• Artisan Loose Leaf Blend From Beach House Teas
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Gluten Free/Vegan
• 2 oz of loose leaf tea - Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea depending on taste
HOW TO STEEP
1 HEAPING TSP
Scoop loose-leaf tea into infuser
Heat fresh water
6-8 FL OZ
Pour water over tea
Stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor
Use fresh leaves often
At Beach House Teas we take great care to package and seal our tea for the absolute freshest taste and why we package our teas within 30 days of blending. All our tea is carefully crafted in small batches and immediately sealed in a resealable natural Kraft stand up pouch.
All products at Beach House Teas are handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. Because of this, appearance may differ slightly with each batch.
5 1/8" x 3 1/8" x 8 1/8"
Sold in cases of five 2 oz tea pouches
• Organic Rooibos Tea
• Organic Ginger Root
• Organic Pacific Northwest Honeycrisp Apples
Other listings from Beach House Teas
- Beachgrass Green Artisan Loose Leaf Tea (Case of 5)
- Beach House Teas